The 2009 World Innovation Forum takes place tomorrow and Wednesday in New York City. Academics, experts, practitioners and other thought-leaders will present their views on how innovation can help businesses grow and increase their profitability. In addition to an impressive speaker line-up, the organizers are expecting an executive audience representing more than 100 companies in more than 20 countries.
The World Innovation Forum was ranked as the #1 best new forum in the “2008 Most Valuable Podiums Survey” by Burson Marsteller.
This year’s speakers include:
- Clayton Christensen on Disruptive Innovation as a Platform for Growth
- Fred Krupp on Untangling the Future: Why Innovations Never Follow a Straight Line
- CK Prahalad on The New Age of Innovation
- Paul Saffo on How Todayâ€™s Technology is Defining Tomorrowâ€™s Creator Economy
- Vijay Govindarajan on Strategic Innovators: From Ideas to Execution
- Dan Ariely on Changing Focus: Why Human Behavior is the Hunting Ground for Insight and Innovation
The agenda also includes real-world innovation examples from Jet Blueâ€™s revolutionary terminal at JFK Airport to GlaxoSmithKline driving growth through innovative ways of relating brands to customers at an emotional level.
When: Tuesday & Wednesday, May 5-6
Where: Nokia Theatre â€“ 1515 Broadway, New York City
Conference details including specific speaker times can be found at: www.wifny.com.