Tekrati(TM) and Sam Whitmore’s Media Survey(SM) will be hosting a teleconference on January 20 featuring Louise Garnett, vice president & lead analyst for Outsell Inc., who will discuss major trends in the IT industry analyst community, such as the Gartner/Meta merger, and implications for analyst relations and public relations professionals. The live interview will examine what’s in store for the high tech industry analysts in 2005 — and implications for IT vendor analyst relations and public relations representatives. Will Forrester, Gartner, IDC, NPD, Yankee Group and others thrive or dive? Discussion points will include:
- Gartner acquisition of META Group
- Growth and consolidation drivers in IT market research and advisory
- End-user and vendor research purchasing outlook
- What’s hot and what’s not in research delivery models and pricing
- Viability of the leading research and advisory houses
The event is free to Analyst Spotlight members who registered on or before January 12, 2005 and previous Analyst Spotlight attendees. Others: $79.00.
Reprinted from Tekrati